Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Open The Gates

One love, one heart
I'm thriving with both but still lacking one.
If you can't guess then I'll give you a hint.
Its the one two many lack for self

There are times I give it more to others than me
I've realized that a lot lately.
Restless nights mixed with early morn edible delights...
Have not fed the hunger i need to satisfy the tremendous appetite of daily...
That's brain and body with vibes and energy
Licking my chops to feast has been a task as of late.

And school is something I don't wanna feel like a burden like in the past
Stuck by circumstance in this chamber abode of confined chaos
The key to open the gates is hanging on the side of pants of Janitor named obstacle.
And he calls the other keys that surround it courses.

Forces of delays to grin and bare the days in this willing path I've found myself on
Half blindly, seeing myself forge forward with hopes of snatching the key to sanity.
Debit is good, but I have nothing in my name so my credit is dead-it.
First broken key...
Through these going on 7 years of spoken seasons showing my brethren I want to love and live through spoken reasons,
shortcomings made me question this gift of verse and curse.
Second Key broken...

Even though I got all this knowledge
Back up in college and trying ban the scarlet letters of falling back
But my soul is being tugged on again.
Self control is getting shifted again...
The supply of utensil tools has been deplenished
This causes me to ghetto electronically free write with my free right.
Third key, bent, but not strong enough to open the Gates of solace.

I'm a vet of many things, but only half have soaked inner peace through me.
Love for many is a roller coaster of a relay.
But I have no complaints of what place I'm in.
Its been better to me these days then the past 16 years.
Loosening the Master locked bars for enlightenment I desire.
My being has a poetic pacemaker implanted inside from the fifth year...
Scrambled scribes scratched the surface of the man I've envied to be.
Music, has sung helping hands of ancestors past
to wake me out of nights as the living dead in this bedroom.

So, when will I take more charge of these breaths to just Open the Gates?!!
Ain't no time like the present to present my future with a past to be proud of.
Over thinking a vagueness is a part of my astrological and personality make up.
I know.
But I'm breaking this habit slowly, yet swiftly.
Here...I sit by the computer still being taunted by this Janitor
Who is believed to hold the key to busting free of this caged prison of lost mind, body and souls....
Only to discover, this redemption key was in my pocket the whole time.
The gates were already unlocked.
Not having the strength and the illusion of being locked,
was the transition of independence, getting the best of me....


"Honest Abe" Abraham Benjamin © 2013


No comments: