Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 11, 2013

NaPoWrMo~1/30 Priorities





She burns bright with transparency to me...
Like a translucent watery flame.
Slippery essence with heated emotion fueled by love...for me and life.

There's nothing I wouldn't do to etch simile smiles
On this sun kissed by God face wit out surgery.
Cause poetic purger y penetrating our profound love: would bring back the verdict of perpetrating as her man, and I love her!

Abbreviated as Deb
But far from a Debutante.
Truth is she wants and needs me....
Like I want and need her...
But sometimes my priorities be messed up.
Watch me be at these shows on the mic going
Blow 4 blow, from
City to city
Have no pity for the stages I slay...
Thing is whats heavy on my mind is that my Ms.'s misses me.

I've been on the Abc "Last Resort" tip
Acting like a trip filling in a catholic SIN cup
Need to be more on my Donell Jones like,
"U know Whats up"

F USPS, with their priority mail.
Im a keep reminding you you're my Priority female.
Express...sending packages from the heart
Understanding that a unlawful fact which most men
Take presents like your love for granted is exactly
The reason God gives future gifts to another through
Karma's post office.

And letting my ego grinding toward success
Cost me more than producing any book or CD
Is a price too rich for me living in vein
So reigning over any rain is whats needed.
To think, I cant balance both work and my woman
In life is unconventional, impeding self-centered.

The fact of the matter is
Keeping my priorities straight
Shouldn't be a moral habit orientation dilemma;
And render me useless.
Now that I finally got the point
Leaving this piece like the end of my last joint.
Period!


“Honest Abe” Abraham Benjamin [© 2013]

No comments: